who is katie?
Katie Austin is a fitness personality, recipe developer, creator of the Katie Austin app, host, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model. A former Division I lacrosse player at USC, she decided to follow in her mom, Denise Austin’s fitness footsteps.
Katie has grown her workout brand to over 1.8 million social media followers, an app, online programs, a viral Snapchat channel, and more. She has been featured on shows such as the TODAY Show, Rachael Ray, Tamron Hall Show, KTLA, The Doctors, On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
In addition to her fitness brand and current show, Katie co-hosted a show on FOX Sports West for 2 years and has hosted at the Super Bowl, and NBA Awards to name a few. She was honored on Create + Cultivate’s Top 100 Women in Digital List and was named by Seventeen Magazine as one of the top 10 Instagrams to follow. This year, she was honored with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit’s Rookie Of The Year.
- Graduated from USC in Broadcast
- Division I Lacrosse Athlete
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model
- Content creator on KatieAustin.TV and the Katie Austin App with over 300+ on demand home workouts
- Cover of Women’s Health January / February 2024 Transformation Issue
- Host of her own show, AUSTIN AF: airing on Youtube, Podcast (+ soon Snapchat Originals)
- Former TV host on Southern California Insider Airing on Fox Sports West
- Former host at NBA Summer League, Overtime, Verizon
- Named Top 10 Fitness Instagram to follow by Seventeen Magazine
- Honored in Create and Cultivate’s Top 100 List as one of the Most Influential Women in Health & Wellness
- Has partnered with numerous global brands including Amazon, Tonal, Clinique, and Athleta.
The transformation issue
Catch Katie & her mom, Denise Austin, on the Cover of the January / Februrary 2024 issue of Women’s Health Magazine! They share their fitness evolution & journey together, plus all their tips and tricks!