These egg bites are so quick and easy to make! Perfect for meal prepping too and they are great for breakfast on the go because you can keep them pre made in the fridge! Also, these are a perfect way to use up whatever veggies you have in your fridge that are about to turn!
Here’s what you need:
1/2 pound ground turkey
1/2 onion, chopped
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1 cup sliced mushrooms
Optional: top with avocado and everything but the bagel seasoning!
Here’s how you make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a frying pan, cook the onion and ground turkey until it is browned.
- Then add in your tomatoes and mushrooms (or whatever veggies you’re using) and cook for about 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Crack all 6 eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk until combined. Add salt pepper and green onions
- Then add your turkey and veggie mixture into the eggs and mix until combined.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray and divide egg mixture evenly into each cup
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the top is fully cooked through!